About Granite Assisted Living SpecialistsWho we are
Granite Assisted Living Specialists has over 65 years of combined experience in working with the care of older people. In our varied capacities in the healthcare industry, we’ve seen the system, both from the family’s perspective and the healthcare perspective. There are a lot of factors that influence the transition of a loved one to an assisted care facility. Our mission is to make this transition a better experience for all who are involved.
About Meghan Cook, RN
Registered Nurse and Certified Dementia Practitioner
Meghan is a Registered Nurse and a Certified Dementia Practitioner. She has been working in the healthcare industry for over 20 years in varying capacities; ranging from direct care to bed side nursing to administration. She graduated from St. Joseph School of Nursing in Nashua NH and the primary focus of her career is geriatrics.
More About Meghan
Meghan is an experienced Clinical Director with a demonstrated successful history of working in the Assisted Living Industry. She is skilled in Disease Management, Emergency Planning and Preparation, Community and Family Relations, Operations, and Employee Retention and Engagement. Meghan is a strong nursing professional that embraces challenges.
Meghan also holds certifications as an Insulin Pump Trainer, Advanced Care Planning Facilitator, and Notary Public. Meghan is actively involved in the Greater Monadnock Executive Directors Group, Greater Monadnock Public Health Network, Monadnock Region Infection Prevention Group, and the Healthcare Workforce Group Summit. Meghan is a board member of NHARCH (New Hampshire Assisted Living and Residential Care Homes), NH Ombudsman Workforce Development Group, Senior Works Healthcare Workforce Group, and Keene State College Nursing Advisory Board.
She was recognized as a 2015 Trendsetter in the Keene Sentinel’s Business Magazine.
About Jeanne Donohoe, RN
Jeanne Donohoe, RN has been an RN for more than 45 years, and has worked in the Assisted Living industry since 2000. Jeanne is knowledgeable of the rules and statutes for both Assisted Living Residential Care homes and Supportive Residential Care homes. Her experience brings the perspective of being an Assisted Living provider as well as a regulator to her consulting positions. She is also able to draw upon her experiences in geropsychology, home care, quality assurance, and utilization review.
More About Jeanne
- Experienced nurse consultant and currently a nurse consultant for 2 Assisted Living homes and Northeast Pharmacy which provides medication services to Assisted Living homes.
- Licensing supervisor for Health Facilities Licensing bureau of DHHS.
- Administrator of Maplewood Assisted Living in Westmoreland, NH
- Executive Director of Prospect Place in Keene NH.
- Member of the NHARCH (New Hampshire Assisted Living and Residential Care Homes) board and has served for several years.
- Recently appointed as a member of the Board of Nursing by Governor Sununu.
- Appointed by Governor Hassen to be a member of the HHS oversight committee for Alzheimer’s and Dementia representing NHARCH.